What is The Enrichment Center & Why Does it Exist?
WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
Welcome to The Enrichment Center of Grace Pointe! The Enrichment Center of Grace Pointe is a private, non-profit Christian Preschool and Child Care Center that cares for children ages 6 weeks to 16 years. TEC is licensed annually by the State of Colorado and also meets standards set forth by the Health and Fire Departments. The Enrichment Center, established in 1971, is owned and operated by GracePointe Church. The Center Director provides overall supervision. Teachers and staff members meet or exceed requirements as set forth in the “Minimum Rules and Regulations for Child Care Centers,” published by the State of Colorado.
PURPOSE AND PHILOSOPHY
1. To provide a healthy Christian atmosphere to all children.
2. To provide a program that prepares children for school while developing social & emotional skills.
3. To provide outstanding child care for children and their families.
4. To model and teach Christian principles and values.
5. To maintain a safe, healthy & developmentally appropriate environment for the children in our care.
Christian values as well as cultural values are shared with the children through stories, songs, prayers, and modeling. Bible truth is taught through daily lessons as well as modeled in everyday life at TEC. TEC uses a sound, Bible-based curriculum that you are welcome to review at any time. All teachers, administrators and staff members are active in their Christian Faith. No attempt is made to prejudice a child against the faith of his/her parents. No indoctrination into any particular Christian denomination takes place at TEC.